francisfrancis x1 heating element for brass boilers
Brass boiler element.
If the fuses in your house are tripping when you turn on your X1, it is very likely that the element has shorted out.
Suitable for X1 2nd generation brass boiler Classic and 3rd generation Ground X1 (current model).
Also suitable for X3, X5, X6 and X7 machines, but not X7.1.
Not suitable for 1st generation Classics with aluminium boiler, if you have a 1st Gen machine click HERE.
Heating element, 230v 1000w.
Two rounded rubber washers (o-ring type).
Two 13mm fixing nuts.
Red silicone ring gasket that rests between the two halves of the boiler.
Elements are rated 230 Volts, we are unable to supply 110 Volt elements.
- You will have to dismantle your X1 to replace the element. Front face, steam knob, top, electrical spade connectors, four boiler nuts and bolts and the two fixings anchoring the element to the boiler.
- No warranty is available on spare parts that are self fitted.
- Only competent persons should attempt repairs.
- We accept no liability arising from incorrectly fitted spare parts.
- Unwanted or incorrectly specified parts cannot be returned.
- If in doubt please inquire about our repair services.